Daffodil Care Services, one of Ireland’s leading social care providers are currently recruiting for a Social Care Leader to join their Munster based Mainstream services.
As a Social Care Leader you will work in close collaboration with the Centre Manager in creating and maintaining a warm, accepting and secure environment for the young people and to ensure the highest possible standards of care are maintained at all times.
Daffodil Care Services are currently hiring A Social Care Leader in our mainstream service in Mitchelstown & Mallow Co. Cork
Who we are –
Daffodil Care Services is one of Irelands leading social care service providers providing a range of services to meet the needs of young people and their families, these include registered residential, and aftercare supports and services as well as community outreach.
As a Social Care Leader and working as part of a team you will be responsible for the day-to-day activities in the residential unit and work in close collaboration with the Social Care Manager in creating and maintaining a warm, accepting and secure environment for the young people in your care and will play a key role in the delivery of the highest standard of therapeutic residential services.
What we can offer you:
· Attractive starting salary package of €38,825.40 per annum inclusive of sleeping time and premiums
· Incremental salary scale
· Typical schedule of 2 X 24-hour shifts per week
· Paid core training allowance (
· Health Insurance Scheme
· Maternity Cover
· Life Assurance
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free access to any additional professional training offered by SCTI, Social Care Training Ireland e.g. Leadership & Management in Social Care, Professional Supervision Skills
· Education Assistance Grants
· Professional Career Development programme –
· Team Building Activities
· Company Social Events & away days
· Refer a Friend Bonus
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum Level 7 qualification (degree) or above in one of the following:
· Social Care
· Social work
· Psychology (Level 8)
· Child & Adult Psychotherapy
· Youth & Community
· Social Science
· Addiction Studies
· A full driving licence
· 3 years Experience of working with vulnerable young people and youth and families in the community or residential setting
At Daffodil Care Services, we promote the professional and personal development of each team member. With a clear focus on our ethos and therapeutic approach, we provide for significant investment in our people, who in turn through their professionalism and commitment greatly enhance the experience and outcomes for our service users.