Daffodil Care Services are experiencing rapid growth and expansion, as a result we are hiring Social Care Workers in our mainstream service in Co. Dublin!
Daffodil Care Services is one of Ireland’s leading social care service providers.
Daffodil Care Services provide a range of services to meet the needs of young people and their families, these include; community outreach, registered residential and aftercare support and services.
At Daffodil Care Services, we promote the professional and personal development of each team member. With a clear focus on our ethos and therapeutic approach, we provide for significant investment in our people, who in turn through their professionalism and commitment greatly enhance the experience and outcomes for our service users.
- Competitive Salary with incremental scale
- Maternity Benefit
- Individual and Family Health Care Scheme
- Complimentary core professional training supplied & paid allowance
- Significant career progression opportunities
- Regular Team building and staff away days
- Life Cover
- Continued professional development educational grants available to teams and individual staff
- Degree in Social Care, Psychology, Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Youth and Community Work, Social Work, Social Sciences, Teaching & Nursing
- Full clean drivers license.
- Experience working with vulnerable young people
- Experience working within a residential & team environment
- Experience working with youths and families in the community