Disability Consultancy Solutions
Daffodil Care now provides bespoke “Disability Consultancy Solutions” for Residential Services for Children and Adults with Disabilities. The ‘National Standards for Residential Services for Children and Adults with Disabilities’ (2013) provide a systematic and transparent approach to the health, social, emotional and vocational wellbeing of service users. However they also create many challenges for a busy sector regarding the implementation of accountable structures and systems.
Our commitment to high standards in care provision are based on:
- Our team’s expert knowledge and extensive experience in developing the application of theoretical models to practical frameworks.
- Providing our clients with tailored auditing and assessment structures that have solution focused outcomes. We deliver action plans that are continually evaluated for effectiveness.
- Delivering effective staff training based on the key principles which guide residential and community services on how best to provide safe and effective services for adults and children.
Methodology for Service Development
We will support the development of excellence in care provision in your service by:
- Training appropriate personnel with responsibility for quality and auditing.
- Facilitating the formation of schedules and targets in meeting all HIQA and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting service providers in improving their policies and procedures.
- Developing standard operating procedures for consistency in practices with measurable outcomes.
- Improving documentation of complaint management, child and vulnerable adult protection, supervisory and management systems.
- Providing guidance in the creation of tools of engagement for effective communication with service users and their support networks.
- Advising on clear communication with all stakeholders on continuing improvements in care.
- Training all staff in the implementation of individualised support plans and other person centred care practice.
We have a proven record in identifying needs, planning for change and implementing practical solutions.
Please contact us on:
0818 903 984
If you're interested in developing your career in social care then come talk to us. We are hiring across the organisation and have jobs at many different levels with opportunities...