Position :Social Care Worker (Cork)
Job Reference :
Job Type :
Experience :Minimum 2 years exp.
Qualifications :Social Care or Equivalent
Contact Name :Rachel Lawler
Contact Email :email@example.com
Last updated :29/04/2020
Daffodil Care services are now recruiting for a full time Social care worker for our centre in Cork....
Would you like to join a progressive and dynamic company?
If so, here’s some of what we can offer you….
We are seeking a full time permanent Social Care Worker to work in our mainstream residential children’s service. Locations - New Ross and Gorey County Wexford
- Attractive salary with incremental scale
- Individual and Family Health Care Scheme
- Complimentary core professional training supplied & paid allowance
- Significant career progression opportunities
- Regular Team building and staff away days
- Life Cover
- Company pension scheme
- Continued professional development educational grants available to teams and individual staff
- All traing provided and paid for
- Degree in any of the following; Youth and Community Work, Social Care, Applied Social Studies, Addiction Studies, Psychiatric Nursing, Psychology, Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Full clean drivers licence
- Experience working with vulnerable young people
- Experience working within a residential & team environment
- Experience working with youths and families in the community
On your Mobile? No CV to upload? Ask us about this jobWe know most people don't have their CV on their phone. Send us a message about this job and we'll get back to you straight away and get your CV and other details from you.
If you're interested in developing your career in social care then come talk to us. We are hiring across the organisation and have jobs at many different levels with opportunities...