Position :Residential Social Care Worker Cork
Job Reference :SCW Cork
Job Type :Full time
Experience :Experience working with vulnerable young people
Qualifications :Applied Social Studies/Psychology/Youth & Community work or equivalent
Contact Name :Rachel Lawler
Contact Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated :24/05/2019
Daffodil Care Services is now seeking to recruit a Social Care Worker for a residential centre based near North Mallow, Co. Cork.
Would you like to join a progressive and dynamic company?
If so, here’s some of what we can offer you….
We are seeking a full time permanent Social Care Worker to work in our mainstream residential children’s service
- Attractive salary with incremental scale
- Individual and Family Health Care Scheme
- Complimentary core professional training supplied & paid allowance
- Significant career progression opportunities
- Regular Team building and staff away days
- Life Cover
- Company pension scheme
- Continued professional development educational grants available to teams and individual staff
- 50% reduction on all professional training offered by Social Care Training Ireland
- Generous overnight allowance
- Degree in any of the following; Youth and Community Work, Social Care, Applied Social Studies, Addiction Studies, Psychiatric Nursing, Psychology, Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Full clean drivers licence
- Experience working with vulnerable young people
- Experience working within a residential & team environment
- Experience working with youths and families in the community
Please contact Rachel on 0858716700 or email email@example.com
On your Mobile? No CV to upload? Ask us about this jobWe know most people don't have their CV on their phone. Send us a message about this job and we'll get back to you straight away and get your CV and other details from you.
If you're interested in developing your career in social care then come talk to us. We are hiring across the organisation and have jobs at many different levels with opportunities...