Position :Residential Social Care Worker Relief South Tipper
Job Reference :RSCW Tipperary
Job Type :Relief
Experience :Experience Working with Vulnerable Young People
Qualifications :Applied Social Studies/Psychology/Youth & Community work or equivalent
Contact Name :Rachel Lawler
Contact Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated :04/02/2019
Daffodil Care Services is now seeking to recruit a relief Social Care Worker for a residential centre based in Tipperary.
Would you like to join a progressive and dynamic company?
We are seeking a full time permanent Social Care Worker to work in our mainstream residential children’s service
- Degree in any of the following; Youth and Community Work, Social Care, Applied Social Studies, Addiction Studies, Psychiatric Nursing, Psychology, Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Full clean drivers licence
- Experience working with vulnerable young people
- Experience working within a residential & team environment
- Experience working with youths and families in the community
To apply for this role please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or call Rachel on 085 8716700 for further information.
On your Mobile? No CV to upload? Ask us about this jobWe know most people don't have their CV on their phone. Send us a message about this job and we'll get back to you straight away and get your CV and other details from you.
Social Care Training Ireland have published their September to December 2017 training schedule to their website www.socialcaretraining.ie.
They now have over 50 courses scheduled in Cork, Dublin, Carlow, Kerry, Kildare, Limerick and Galway.
13th September: Child Protection - Mitchelstown, Co. Cork
14th September: Child Protection - Swords, Co. Dublin
14th & 15th September: First Ai...